*~..:: IkLan BerBayaR Beb - Maksudnya ini bisnes bukan main2 ::..~*








|

Jumaat, 17 September 2010

53 Woman-Speak Phrases Translated for Men

http://images.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/angry-woman.gif


1. "We need" = I want
2. "This Kitchen is so ____" = I want a new house
3. "I want new curtains" = and carpet, and furniture, and …
4. "I need a new pair of shoes" = the other 40 are all the wrong color
5. "I only need a soap dish" = We'll check out ALL the sale items
6. "Those are a bargain" = Did you bring your checkbook?
7. "Does this dress look OK?" = I need a new wardrobe
8. "Look at this coat!" = Is VISA maxed out?
9. "You're so attentive tonight" = Is sex all you ever think about?
10. "It's just… I'm soooo tired" = Get away from me, you sex maniac
11. "It's been such a hectic day" = Get away from me, you sex maniac
12. "Hon! I just did my hair" = Get away from me, you sex maniac
13. "Are the kids asleep?" = Get away from me, you sex maniac
14. "Won't you be late for work?" = Get away from me, you sex maniac
15. "Turn out the lights first" = My thighs looked flabby today
16. "Of course I like making love" = Is this gonna take much longer?
17. "You're … so manly" = You need a shave and a shower
18. "You have such a manly scent" = For God's sake. Use some deodorant
19. "My, don't you look comfortable" = Go put on a shirt, slob
20. "So nice to see you relaxing" = Don't sit around in your underwear
21. "I'm not upset!" = Of course I'm upset, you moron
22. "I'm not emotional!" = You'd be too, if you married an idiot
23. "I'm not mad at all" = I can't believe you're that stupid
24. "Yes, I'm still talking to you" = I can't believe you're that stupid
25. "I'm not being quiet" = I can't believe you're that stupid
26. "No" = No.  Never
27. "I'm sorry" = You'll be sorry
28. "Do you forgive me?" = You'll be sorry
29. "Well, I was upset" = You'll be sorry
30. "Well, I was tired" = You'll be sorry
31. "Well, I had a headache" = You'll be sorry
32. "Do what you want" = You'll pay for this later, big time
33. "Do what you think best" = You'll pay for this later, big time
34. "You know more about it" = You'll pay for this later, big time
35. "As I recall, it was your idea" = You'll pay for this later, big time
36. "Yes, I've calmed down" = You'll pay for this later, big time
37. "I realize it was my fault sweetheart" = You ain't seen nothing yet!
38. "It's your decision" = The correct decision is obvious
39. "Sure… go ahead" = Don't you dare, you clown
40. You like this recipe? = It's easy to fix
41. "Do you want to eat out?" = I forgot to go grocery shopping
42. "What do you want for dinner?" = I don't feel like cooking
43. "You seen that new restaurant?" = I don't feel like cooking
44. "It's your Mother's recipe" = You'd better damn sight eat that
45. "You liked that the last time" = You'd better damn sight eat that
46. "Don't want to talk yet" = Go away, I'm building up steam
47. "Just need some time to think" = Go away, I'm building up steam
48. "We need to talk" = I need to complain
49. "Learn to communicate" = Just agree with me
50. "I am not yelling!" = This is important, you idiot!
51. "Are you listening to me???" = [Too late, you're dead]
52. "Our anniversary's coming up" = When I think of the guys I could have married
53. "The kids were so bad today" = Your gene pool needs more chlorine

Sumber: Forwarded Email


*****************************************************

Tiada ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddToAny